Saturday, November 12, 2011

Independent vs. Dependent Variables

My class recently learned about independent and dependent variables. I found this great idea right in time. It turned out fabulously and it didn't take much time to prepare up front. I just needed some drawing paper and markers--the kids did the rest. I highly suggest you read the original post (because this wasn't my idea). However, the short version: the students came up with their own example of independent and dependent variables and then put them on a mini-poster. Below are some pictures of the final product:





2 comments:

  1. theses pictute r very cool i wish i can do thing like this this is the best art i have every seen can u plese your student there r wonderful thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using your Ss visuals for my ELL in VA...
    Thank your Ss :)

    ReplyDelete